Longer & Easy to Schedule Appointments
- Schedule unhurried appointments easily through the patient portal, phone, or text. Urgent visits and sick visits are generally available on the same day or the next day. Longer appointments for annual physicals are scheduled at your convenience.
Limited Number of Patients
- Dr. Kennedy will have a limited number of patients in her panel in order to provide personalized and accessible health care.
Annual Wellness Visit/Preventive Care
- An annual visit to address preventive care, age-appropriate health screenings, and management of ongoing medical issues.
- Women’s health care including breast exams and Pap smears.
- Annual labs included (blood counts, chemistry panel, diabetes screening, cholesterol panel, thyroid test).
- Additional labs (such as vitamin levels and hormone studies) may be billed directly to your insurance by the lab.
Chronic Disease Management
- Visit to address the management of a chronic medical issue, such as hypertension or diabetes.
Direct Access to Your Physician
- Through the patient portal, telephone, and text.
- After-hours answering service.
- Coverage by a Suite 118 physician in Dr. Kennedy’s absence. (www.680docs.com)
In-Office Lab Services & Testing
- Labs (blood draws) conveniently drawn on-site*
- Point of care testing with immediately available results, such as urine dipstick and rapid Strep testing.
- Electrocardiogram (ECG)
- Spirometry (lung function testing)
*Lab tests (excluding the labs included with your annual physical) and vaccines will be billed directly to your insurance by the NMH lab and Vaxcare, respectively.